The Diamondback Overdrive Sport is a classic hardtail bike which has been one of the best selling bikes. It’s perfectly formed tubes add strength to the aluminum frame keeping it stiff and light in weight.
Overdrive Sport transfers power to the ground immediately in true hardtail fashion.
Evan a slight force on the pedals travels through a 27-speed Shimano drivetrain. It comes with a 100mm fork (with lockout) and powerful hydraulic disc brakes helping you maintain control on bumpy terrains.
The features of the bike make it worthy of it’s price!
Overdrives’ Key features :
Kenda Honey Badger 27.5×2.2″ tires. An excellent all-around tire for whatever terrain you choose to ride.
Shimano 3×9 speed drivetrain with SR Suntour XCR cranks. A wide range of gears keeps you cranking up the hills and hammering down the other side.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes w/180mm front /160mm rear center lock rotors. Plenty of stopping power for any conditions.
Diamondback Overdrive Expert is a trail-ready plus light, comfortable, and versatile enough to be your do-all bike for any purpose.
The Overdrive Expert’s foundation:
- 6061-T6 aluminum 29er hardtail frame features custom formed and butted tubing for strength, stiffness, and light weight
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork provides 100mm of travel plus external lock-out and preload options to dial in performance
- Shimano 3×8 drivetrain delivers smooth shifting and gearing for any terrain
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes ensure reliable stopping power in any conditions
- Aluminum, 32-hole DB SL7 wheels are strong and built to last
Overall overdrive sport is a perfect bike for almost everyone!
We recommend to see our Diamondback Overdrive Sport Review for a detailed information.